Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 141

Thread: Music Trivia Games!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **** i just saw this thread. i so would have killed on this. i want another round.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was just going to say the same thing.

    Congrats to Ellanoize! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Should have got #2 & #7, but even after searching the question #6, I still overlooked THEM [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Good game Gus, Fun & entertaining [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    "Bah, bahbahbah,
    My brain is hanging upside down.
    Bah,bahbahbah,
    I need something to slow me down." [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    That grrr is for me. I can do alot better than that. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Welcome back folks to <font size="5">MUSIC TRIVIA GAME #4</font>
    We thought we'd try something a little different this time around.
    A simple idea really!

    The following, is a list of well known Rock/Pop Stars but...
    that's right...it's the names they were born with, not their "stage" names which, of coarse, we are all more familiar with!
    All you've got to is tell us who is who and start raking in the atta-boys/girls!

    Good luck to any and all contestant!
    On your mark - get set - GO!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Wink

    01 = Patricia Andrejewski
    02 = Paul Hewson
    03 = David Robert Jones
    04 = Ernest Evans
    05 = Vincent Furnier
    06 = Declan Patrick McManus
    07 = Walden Waldo Robert Cassotto
    08 = John Henry Deutschendorf
    09 = David Howell Evans
    10 = Eithne Ni Bhraonain
    11 = David Albert Cook
    12 = Terence Nelhams
    13 = Stanley Kirk Burrell
    14 = Tracy Morrow
    15 = William Broad
    16 = James Jewell Osterberg, Jr.
    17 = Thomas Woodward
    18 = Carole Yvette Marie Stevens
    19 = George Alan O'Dowd
    20 = Cherilyn Sarkisian

    <center> [img]wink.gif[/img] </center>

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner stormrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2007
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    5)Alice Cooper
    18) Carole King
    19) Boy George

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner stormrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2007
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    9) David Bowie

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I think #8 is John Denver and isn't #20 Cher.

    Boy, I bet Cherie would be good at this one....LOL

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1) Pat Benatar
    2) Bono
    4) Chubby "The Twist" Checker
    6) Elvis Costello
    9) The Edge
    16) Iggy Pop

  10. #40
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as much as I know I will NEVER hear the end of this... #20 - by any chance Cheryl Ladd? and yes I STILL have the vinyl album...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic